Search results

1. Pe8er

FS: Primacoustic London 10, Focal Celestee, OP-1

Hello everyone! Trying to clean up my stash and selling things I don't use: 1. Focal Celestee - $600 + shipping Images They look great and sound perfect, absolutely no issues with drivers or the cable. I know you're all shaking your heads but believe me - they sound excellent with EQ. And...
  2. Pe8er

Integrating a turntable into a digital system

The other day, I ventured into a record store and couldn't resist buying the latest TOOL on vinyl. It's a huge and gorgeous package with beautiful artwork and 5 records! I'd love to check out how it sounds but not only I don't have a record player, my entire system is digital! So here I am...
  3. Pe8er

Audio/video setup in a small space

Hey everyone! I'm looking for setup / hardware recommendations for my strangely laid our living room. See image on the bottom. I'd appreciate advice on: Speaker type and model. I've been looking at Revel F35 but I'm not sure if they'll work in this limited space? Is there anything else that is...
  4. Pe8er

FS: Audeze LCD-X, Oppo PM-3, Campfire Solaris, Vanatoo Transparent Zero, AudioFly Dragonquest Red

Hey everyone! I'm letting go a bunch of audio gear to fund new purchases. Everything was used in a smoke-free home with a great deal of care and love :) Audeze LCD-X Originally purchased in 2015. In July 2020, Audeze replaced the drivers with the newest variant, newest pads and the carbon...
  5. Pe8er

Do planar magnetics really benefit from powerful headphone amps?

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a new amp for my Audeze LCD-X. I'm currently using Woo Audio WA-7 and I'd like to move away from tubes: I just want to make sure the headphone receives the cleanest signal possible and is driven properly. I've been interested in confirming whether or not planar...
Top Bottom