Search results

1. E

Sequential damage

Is this just an issue with the L30? Is the E30 DAC safe? I kinda feel uneasy using it with this happening.
  2. E

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

Anyone tell me how the SE output on the 887 stacks up against the RME ADI-2 DAC?
  3. E

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

Okay. With some patient and time I have been able to submit an RMA request. Situations complicated so I can't really give all the details here. Had to say my device was 2nd hand to finally get anywhere. Before I was being told send it back to the dealer I purchased from, but the dealer was OOC...
  4. E

Measurements of RME ADI-2 DAC and Headphone Amp

Anyone have any experience with RME's support? I am having the exact problem in this thread and they won't help me with a replacement.
  5. E

Monoprice Monolith THX 887 Balance Headphone Amp: New Champ?

I'm definitely picking up one of these. Should I wait for the Topping D90 or is there a DAC that would be a good pairing with this?
  6. E

The new Khadas Tone Board looks amazing (with balanced output)

It's just a prototype IIRC. Hopefully they make it closer the Atom like someone mentioned in the OG thread. That's one of the common pairings with this DAC I believe.
  7. E

Review and Measurements of Grace Design Balanced DAC

As long as you're using decent quality RCA cables you shouldn't get any hum whatsoever, correct?
  8. E

Wow. Thank you. This works regardless of the input of the DAC or only on RCA unbalanced input? Hahaha. I guess so. Just trying to narrow down the DAC(s) I will be using. So if I were interested in balanced output SU-8 V2 is the way to go? Am I guranteed a V2 unit no matter the vendor? It's...
  9. E

If I were to do that, can I use just any old RCA splitter for both AMPs?
  10. E

I will be needing balanced XLR output for my eventual 789 shipping out in November. However, I am definitely considering the D50s, Khadas Tone board or the upcoming DX7 Pro for my in-the-mail JDS Labs Atom.
  11. E

Are all SU-8s for sale on Amazon or Aliexpress guaranteed to be the V2?
Top Bottom