Search results

1. A

Living With Linkwitz

Check out https://oplug-support.org. This is the ORION/Pluto users support group. You will get more complete answers there and more than likely someone else has already tried what you are thinking and you can just read about how they did it and whether they liked it.
  2. A

Living With Linkwitz

Correction. I should have said, "I bought one based on Amir's early positive review (no longer in the master list) that was supported by a listening test."
  3. A

Living With Linkwitz

I can have them all playing at once or in any combination. As you noted, I need plenty of amplification channels. Each AT6012 has 12 and the AT528NC has 8. I've tried a few different configurations but generally one 6012 is for the Orion's (mid and treble) and the mini's (full range), the other...
  4. A

Living With Linkwitz

You are correct; the 4x10 is not in the current set of ASR DAC measurements. I probably confused it with the SHD or assumed they used the same chip - they do not. It's also possible that Amir measured it in the past and then dropped it from the list when he upgraded his measurement equipment...
  5. A

Living With Linkwitz

I have one report regarding using Pass amps with the LXmini and a couple of other comments on other posts in the thread. I bought a pair of First Watt F7’s to try with my LXmini’s and they were not acceptable. Soft, mushy, and muted is how I would put it. Not a comment on Pass in general. I’m...
  6. A

Measurement and Review of Berkeley Alpha DAC

Understood. Is the data available somewhere other than the master graph? It would still useful to me. The difference between his old and new analyzers has to be far less than the difference between the best and worst performing DAC’s. I don’t mind knowingly comparing apples and oranges. Better...
  7. A

Measurement and Review of Berkeley Alpha DAC

Amir, I’m wondering why this Berkeley Alpha DAC doesn’t appear in your master list of reviewed DAC’s? What is it’s Sinad?
  8. A

[OFF] Schiit saga preamp

I'm interested. Where are you located for local pickup? I'm in Point Richmond by the San Rafael Bridge.... Is the case silver or black?
  9. A

SOLD Linkwitz Orion v. 3.3 in Baltic Birch in Austin, Texas $2500.

Hello: I am very interested in buying your Orion 3.3 system. I was fortunate enough to enjoy the Orion ++ in Linkwitz's Honeymoon cottage in Sea Ranch when he had it set up there. Always wanted that system at my home and now I finally have a room large enough. I just bought an AT6012 amp so I...
Top Bottom