Search results

1. dachada

Henry Engineering Matchbox HD RCA/XLR Converter

this Henry Engineering Matchbox sold very well in the broadcast market years ago.
  2. dachada

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

The design is close to the Numan glowing pyramid
  3. dachada

Sutherland KC Vibe MK2 Phono Stage Review

I Use the same design with my custom Phone Pre. The A1 has a dual JFET PN4393 amp and the A2 has a very low noise/low distortion opamp. with a dual 15V PS i have very nice dynamic headroom
  4. dachada

What electronic audio products you want tested most

I would like to see pro PCM/DSD digital recorder tested. like the discontinued Tascam DA-3000 or Korg mr-2000. these have headphone output also and i wonder how good they are
  5. dachada

Which two phono preamps do you want measured?

I'd like to see the PS Stellar Phono Preamp an new TEAC PE-505 Fully Balanced Phono Preamplifier
  6. dachada

Hagerman Bugle2 DIY Kit Phono Preamp

With this phono design the noise change a lot depending the opamp used. Looks to me one of the opamp is out of specifications or a problem with one resistor
  7. dachada

Tom Christiansen Audio HPA-1 Headphone Amp Review

yes nice. I going to build a new PS for my phono preamp using this MPM-15-15 and adding a ultralow noise LDO
  8. dachada

Other good phono stage in the 3 figures range: Limetree Phono from Germany Phasemation E-100 from Japan
  9. dachada

Yes problem will be when you have a MC 0.2mv cartridge. distortion and noise will be a issue an not all the phono stage will have -70db sinad or less output at 64db gain.
  10. dachada

THis most be good unit for reference: CH Precision P1 Phonostage. sadly is very expensive (~$30000)
Top Bottom