• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

2.1 receiver recommendation advice need

susu919

Hi Guys, thanks for the wonderful reviews.

Recently I setup my 5.1 and found that I only need 2.1. Need advice for 2.1 receiver advice.

1.60% for movie and 40%for music.
2.speaker is SVS ultra bookshelf speaker,sub maybe SVS sb2000 pro or pb2000 pro. Not confirm yet.
3.Since my left ear is deaf so only need 2.1. More speakers seems didn't add much effect.I may not upgrade within 5 years unless I can differentiate the difference.
4.room size 6m*5m*2.7m.

I am not famaliar with the receiver but consider Denon 760H, any better solution better fit my request. Don't need much function that I don't need.

peng

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi Guys, thanks for the wonderful reviews.

Recently I setup my 5.1 and found that I only need 2.1. Need advice for 2.1 receiver advice.

1.60% for movie and 40%for music.
2.speaker is SVS ultra bookshelf speaker,sub maybe SVS sb2000 pro or pb2000 pro. Not confirm yet.
3.Since my left ear is deaf so only need 2.1. More speakers seems didn't add much effect.I may not upgrade within 5 years unless I can differentiate the difference.
4.room size 6m*5m*2.7m.

I am not famaliar with the receiver but consider Denon 760H, any better solution better fit my request. Don't need much function that I don't need.

For $50 more, I think the AVR-X1800H is better.

Top Bottom