• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Arylic BP50 Preamp with HDMI ARC Review

Rate this preamp:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 114 62.6%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 52 28.6%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 8 4.4%

• Total voters

dtaylo1066

Addicted to Fun and Learning
How much more would they have to spend to put out a decent performing product? WiiM seems to have cracked that code, as has Fosi.

For this product I say boo, and aim a little higher.

TonyJZX

Major Contributor
these guys are at least releasing new firmware but they arent doing that great a job with a lot of mass brickings

mine upgraded fine

the big star is that the cutoff now actually works

you can do 50-300hz in 1 hz increments (!)

so in my setup it will send sub 50hz to your sub or whatever number you want and it was send to the rest to your speakers

the unit actually does so sound good as a BT receiver... you pair it with phones and it does stream quite well... they were smart enough to stick in a chipset that has all the modern codecs

AND it does also stream output to BT headphones quite well too

but that's all it does well

it does not work all that great as a usb dac, nor is the phono that great and the input is busted given its all digitised but hey i mean an $80 preamp... yeah

Shadowjack

I'm an average user and not really an audiophile (yet). I have a Denon S-650H receiver on my main TV and the bluetooth output strength is very low. I'm looking for a bluetooth "booster" I can connect to the AVR and broadcast a stronger strength (e.g. higher volume) signal to my Bose headphones.

Would the BP50 handle that? I've had trouble actually finding a "bluetooth amp" that actually has bluetooth output.

Skelethor

I'm an average user and not really an audiophile (yet). I have a Denon S-650H receiver on my main TV and the bluetooth output strength is very low. I'm looking for a bluetooth "booster" I can connect to the AVR and broadcast a stronger strength (e.g. higher volume) signal to my Bose headphones.

Would the BP50 handle that? I've had trouble actually finding a "bluetooth amp" that actually has bluetooth output.
Hi Shadowjack
No,
The BP50 can't do that, the BP50 is not a power amplifier.
I will never buy an arylic again, it was my worst experience.
The BP50 has some problems, it cuts the sound.
Go for another brand, spend a bit more and you'll definitely be happier

Top Bottom