• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Attempting to reach Amir to submit gear for review

waxcorp

Hi all, first time posting - been really enjoying learning so much from the forum over the years!

I was able to pick up some reference “Ultra Pure Oscillator” devices (better than -140dB THD) from Janascard and would be happy to submit at least the 1khz version to @amirm for review. The others are 10khz and 99hz (he wouldn’t build a 100hz because the 50hz mains harmonic apparently makes it challenging to test in the EU.)

I’m having trouble getting through the spam filter when attempting to use the “start conversation” feature that I saw Amir recommend for this type of communication. Maybe it’s because I’ve never posted here, not sure.

Any help getting in touch would be much appreciated!

Kind wishes,
Josh

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Sorry about that. Until you have 15 messages, our spam filters will check your messages and often create false positives. Please use the Contact Us link below and email me and we can take it from there.

I would love to test that oscillator. By the time i went looking for it, the designer was no longer making them.

OP
W

waxcorp

Thanks for the super fast responses! Forgot to mention that I had also tried the Contact Us method and that failed similarly. Just tried again and again it gave me this response presumably due to the same filter on Start Concersation (attached screenshot). Feel free to directly obtain my email from my private user profile info and send me a note that way if possible.

Best,
Josh

Attachments

• IMG_0355.jpeg
    IMG_0355.jpeg
    161.8 KB · Views: 39
Top Bottom