• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Big day out! Genelec fans!

pierre

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Just returned from a really interesting few hours spent with Jj and Olly At HHB/Source/Genelec‘s centre in Wells Street, London ( Tottenham Court Rd end of Oxford Street.

View attachment 130672
Ah ASR people, all looking at the speakers. I would take the console (significantly more expensive than all the speakers on the picture).
:)

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Actually today someone had taken the desk, there was just a void where the desk should have been!

Keith

Katji

Major Contributor
The main room has been created from a large open plan space, there was room treatment’ but not of the 3 metre rock wall in every direction kind.
They have a full 7.4.1 Atmos system, which was cool!
First thing I noticed in the video image, full Atmos and those slotted panels - very common, popular, I think it's the first time I've seen other than brown ones. Are they diffusers? They're quite thin. ...And the ceiling panels are curved, and relatively small.

Top Bottom