• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Blaze Powerzone Connect 504

AVfR

Hello ASR,

Long time lurker, first time poster. I am in the AV business, and have been looking for info on the Blaze Powerzone Connect line. Having come across a few of those on installs, I know they perform well in basic AV configurations, but was wondering how well they could do for a home / audiophile system.

I found an article with pretty thorough measurements, alas I would need your help in the interpretations of those.

Gathered info: These are DSP amps, in which you can load FIR filters (512 taps max), recall speaker configs, set delays/gain etc. They use a PCM4104 for the DAC, set at 48kHz.
Here are the results, taken from the following link: Blaze Audio PowerZone Connect 504 im Test von Anselm Goertz

Blaze-PowerZone-Connect_504_SideView.jpg

DSC_1801_DxO_bearbeitet.jpg

504-ALL.png

504-DMP.png

504-SENS.png
BLAZE-504-FFT-Spectrum-SR-25MHz.png

BLAZE-504-Noise-FFT-Spectrum.png

BLAZE-504-4x8Ohm-load-THD-Ratio-vs-Measured-Power.png

BLAZE-504-FFT-Spectrum-50W_4-8Ohm.png

Blaze-504-DIM-Ratio-load-4x84Ohm.png

Blaze-504-Block.png

BLAZE-504-Power-8Ohm.png

BLAZE-504-Power-4Ohm.png

I hope some of you will be able to help me in the interpretation of these measurements !

Cheers

Top Bottom