• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Hello from Italy

TBone

Major Contributor
If you catch him drinking too much and expounding on the job ...

"Fare i gattini (FAH-rey ee gaht-TEE-nee)
Okay, I’ve never heard this one personally, but while researching the colorful world of Italian swear words, I discovered that to say someone is throwing up or (even more colorfully) “barfing one’s guts out,” you’d use this phrase – “fare i gattini.” Which literally would mean that you were “having kittens.” So, I have to wonder – what does one say when one’s cat is actually having kittens?"

https://www.italylogue.com/about-italy/italian-swear-words-jessicas-8-favorites.html

AlbyD, welcome to the forum.

OP
A

AlbyD

Hello there. Welcome to the forum. We will do that indeed. Maybe in return you can teach me some curse words I can use with Thomas in Italian when he steps out of line!!! :D

Sure, feel free to message me when you need new italian curse words, I will give you designer ones :cool:

Top Bottom