• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

History of "Ohm's Law"

Chromatischism

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Yes, I needed to explain what you wrote. Politics is allowed. But it can't be defamatory, hateful or totally unrelated to the train of thought in the forum thread. I think that this discourse can be accepted if we come back on topic.
It's very selective. I just witnessed someone get banned from a thread for talking economics.

Audiofire

Addicted to Fun and Learning
It's very selective. I just witnessed someone get banned from a thread for talking economics.
Yes, I found the link through your latest activity:

Permanent thread bans were handed out, not forum bans. I have found a link about politics in forums. I have asked the moderator to take a look at this thread.

Edit: Moderator has taken a look and pardoned it. Rules about politics were added to terms of use later on.

Last edited:

theREALdotnet

Major Contributor
What I’d like to know is, how do Danes pronounce “Lego”?

Audiofire

Addicted to Fun and Learning
What I’d like to know is, how do Danes pronounce “Lego”?
I am surprised that only Danes can pronounce this as well. Looked at some English YouTube videos about how to pronounce Lego, but they didn't stand a chance. Looked at English dictionaries, and they just don't know our top secret language either.

But there was luckily a Dane here on the official Lego channel that pronounces it right for you:

A legoklods is a Lego brick. You might be familiar with them as a "device concealed under or on the ground and designed to destroy or disable enemy targets" when stepped on hard by accident. I think land mines are used in other countries:

Last edited:
Top Bottom