• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

One crook helping the other (Fremer helping Paul sell his snake oil power regenerators)

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogplanet

Fremer is going to the same hair stylist as Steve Guttenberg.

I'm not going to any stylist right now. Not interested in Covid 19. Normally my hair looks like the attached. And yours?

Attachments

• b004_2.JPG
    b004_2.JPG
    130.7 KB · Views: 195

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
It’s all happening on ASR today.
Keith

Robin L

Master Contributor

Robin L

Master Contributor

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
Wow, this thread is really tanking. :confused:

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
I am Michel Fremer. I am Michael Fremer........I am Sparti...... - I mean Michael Fremer...... :oops:

analogplanet

I wouldn't mind the circle jerk of the audio deluded if those participanting weren't so clearly financially motivated .

That takes it up a notch in terms of cynicism and makes it distasteful to me.

Being a over grown child is fine , just don't exploit people lol

I'd say lying about someone you don't really know is about as distasteful and infantile as it gets and that's you, so change your diaper or your Depends.

I spent $13,000 on a back up generator system and the last thing I was expecting was for the sound of my system to seriously deteriorate upon power up after the generator was installed. So my "conformational bias" was for there to be no change. But I heard a big change.

I realize some of you do not trust your own ears about anything even though the people recording and mixing the music you listen to (or measure since some of you probably don't actually listen to music) do it by LISTENING and not by measuring.

So my motivation is to FIX A PROBLEM I HEARD.

THERE IS ZERO "FINANCIAL MOTIVATION" INVOLVED.

SOME CIRCLE JERKER HERE HALLUCINATED THAT I MADE SOME KIND OF "DEAL" WITH PAUL MCGOWAN AND NOW YOU, CIRCLE JERKER TAKE THE LIE TO "UP ANOTHER NOTCH".

MY PLAN IS TO BYPASS THE TRANSFER SWITCH, AND IF IT RESTORES THE SOUND, RETURN THE UNITS P.S. AUDIO KINDLY LENT ME.

I HAVE ALSO SPOKEN WITH NUMEROUS POWER EXPERTS, ELECTRICIANS AND STUDIO TECHS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND THERE ARE REASONS FOR WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED THAT I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME SHARING WITH PHONIES WHO CLAIM TO BE "SCIENTIFICALLY ORIENTED" AND WHO FEEL IT IS OKAY TO CALL PEOPLE THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW 'CROOKS' OR MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY PAY FOR THE GEAR THEY OWN, OR WHO INVENT FANTASY "DEALS" THAT HAVE NO GROUNDING IN REALITY.

Robin L

Master Contributor
I'd say lying about someone you don't really know is about as distasteful and infantile as it gets and that's you, so change your diaper or your Depends.

I spent $13,000 on a back up generator system and the last thing I was expecting was for the sound of my system to seriously deteriorate upon power up after the generator was installed. So my "conformational bias" was for there to be no change. But I heard a big change.

I realize some of you do not trust your own ears about anything even though the people recording and mixing the music you listen to (or measure since some of you probably don't actually listen to music) do it by LISTENING and not by measuring.

So my motivation is to FIX A PROBLEM I HEARD.

THERE IS ZERO "FINANCIAL MOTIVATION" INVOLVED.

SOME CIRCLE JERKER HERE HALLUCINATED THAT I MADE SOME KIND OF "DEAL" WITH PAUL MCGOWAN AND NOW YOU, CIRCLE JERKER TAKE THE LIE TO "UP ANOTHER NOTCH".

MY PLAN IS TO BYPASS THE TRANSFER SWITCH, AND IF IT RESTORES THE SOUND, RETURN THE UNITS P.S. AUDIO KINDLY LENT ME.

I HAVE ALSO SPOKEN WITH NUMEROUS POWER EXPERTS, ELECTRICIANS AND STUDIO TECHS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM AND THERE ARE REASONS FOR WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCED THAT I WILL NOT WASTE MY TIME SHARING WITH PHONIES WHO CLAIM TO BE "SCIENTIFICALLY ORIENTED" AND WHO FEEL IT IS OKAY TO CALL PEOPLE THEY REALLY DON'T KNOW 'CROOKS' OR MAKE UP CRAP ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY PAY FOR THE GEAR THEY OWN, OR WHO INVENT FANTASY "DEALS" THAT HAVE NO GROUNDING IN REALITY.
Again, all-caps is always a bad look, a major visual and social faux-pas.

Robin L

Master Contributor
I am Michael Fremer. I have been libeled here. Excuse me for defending myself You are an asshole. An asshole. I mean, an asshole.
Hey! MakeMineVinyl is a fan of the whole LP thing. You oughta see what the other folks post 'round these parts.

analogplanet

I WAS CALLED A 'CROOK'.
SOMEONE LIED AND CLAIMED I MADE A SHADY "DEAL" WITH PAUL MCGOWAN
Who was here to respond "Calling someone a 'crook' is a bad look?
Who was here to respond "Are you sure Fremer made a "deal" with McGowan?
NO ONE WAS.
And you think using all caps is a "bad look"?
I think having libelous scumbags posting on this forum unchallenged is a far worse look.

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
I am Michael Fremer. I have been libeled here. Excuse me for defending myself You are an asshole. An asshole. I mean, an asshole.
A-Okay..........now excuse me while I spin some vinyl...

Robin L

Master Contributor
I WAS CALLED A 'CROOK'.
SOMEONE LIED AND CLAIMED I MADE A SHADY "DEAL" WITH PAUL MCGOWAN
Who was here to respond "Calling someone a 'crook' is a bad look?
Who was here to respond "Are you sure Fremer made a "deal" with McGowan?
NO ONE WAS.
And you think using all caps is a "bad look"?
I think having libelous scumbags posting on this forum unchallenged is a far worse look.
I'll get the popcorn ready.

analogplanet

Just hand over the crystals and it will all be over soon!

I never said anything about hearing "crystals" though I once made fun of a guy IN PRINT who sent me some in little mason jars called "Brilliant Pebbles" or some other ridiculous name. I can probably SHOW YOU where I wrote that, but you can't find the video where I said I can hear crystals because I never said any such thing. However, I can say with complete certainty that this site includes as members some lying scumbags. I have the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom