• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Post pictures of anything, with comment...couple words.

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
20170917_230307.png

Atomic Blonde

OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Ah, the picture thread with words.

20180827_140905.jpg

Flint ... best friend in the world ... but likes to eat cell phones, couches, hats, ...anything.
I mean that, he eats everything around; had to replace six cell phones, two tablets, two couches, three hats, and a bunch of other stuff.
Other than that I love him more than anything else, including my sound stereo hi-fi system. He didn't eat it, yet. Watch out for those $55,000/pair loudspeakers.

Last edited:
OP
NorthSky

NorthSky

Major Contributor
I didn't remember that I started this talking thread back in May.
That's the thread to post any picture, photo, graphic design, painting, mural, ...anything, with or without words, colors or black and white.

Atomic Blonde above, I just like the pose, and the film is funny. It's Mademoiselle John Wick.
I like her jacket the most, and the tapestry in the background. I also like green velvet.
Last I like Charlize, she's charming and photogenic, very.

The chestnut tree is by my place. I took it with the cheapest cell phone in the world...1.2MP camera. Flint ate it, of course. ...Not the tree, the cell phone.

You got photos you like to talk about?

Last edited:

onofno

IMG_1782 2.jpg

I've taken this picture in Geneva, Switzerland : Aston Martin.
Switzerland is a country where the lowest wage is 3500€/month. If you earn $5000 in the USA for the same job you get 15000€ in Switzerland.
This is the reason why walking at 1am in Geneva, Zurich or elsewhere is very secure.

Last edited:

graz_lag

Major Contributor
@solderdude @zermak

Hi Frans, Alessandro:

This wants to be a quick follow up of the exchange we had within the Totaldac d1-six DAC thread ...
As I shot abt. 1,000 pics per year with my Pentax/Tamron kit and most of them go thru some very quick editing with GIMP (rotation/crop and auto-balance essentially), this is the edited version I would have retained vs. the one used by the manufacturers in their website ...

Graz

Attachments

• M-S-M_original.png
    M-S-M_original.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 295
  • M-S-M_auto-balance.jpg
    M-S-M_auto-balance.jpg
    863.6 KB · Views: 313

onofno

The town is called Bonifacio and is located in the french island called "Corse" (in english Corsica) and that island is a rare ecological paradise with crystal clear water, wild horses , spectacular mountains, waterfalls and rivers.
if you don't know where to go on vacation watch the video, just 10mn to convince you : Corsica drone

screencut.jpg

Last edited:

Vapor9

@solderdude @zermak

Hi Frans, Alessandro:

This wants to be a quick follow up of the exchange we had within the Totaldac d1-six DAC thread ...
As I shot abt. 1,000 pics per year with my Pentax/Tamron kit and most of them go thru some very quick editing with GIMP (rotation/crop and auto-balance essentially), this is the edited version I would have retained vs. the one used by the manufacturers in their website ...

Graz

Nice editing, but may I suggest using Affinity Photo. It's more capable than Photoshop, IMO, and it only costs $50. A little time with their tutorials and you'll take your photos to the next level.

Top Bottom