• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Review and Measurements of Topping D10 DAC

Krunok

Major Contributor
Oh, I'm away for less than an hour and I'm already finding you guys in a discussion that more suits a dating and not an audio site! :D

Krunok

Major Contributor
‘Safe sex ‘ ?

Is that where you don’t get married after , during or before ... or ever.., like that’s the least safe thing you can do..

There were also some interesting remarks yesterday - plz try to find post from @Ron Texas where he was trying to convince me that he bought a 480HP car to "drive safely". :D

Timbo2

Reason #2 to avoid the new firmware. In addition to not fixing the reset issue for me and the O2, the unit now no longer works with my Android based Nvidia Shield TV.

I've sent an email to Topping requesting the original firmware. I'll be curious if the unit can be reverted or what their reply will be.

έχω δίκιο

Reason #2 to avoid the new firmware. In addition to not fixing the reset issue for me and the O2, the unit now no longer works with my Android based Nvidia Shield TV.

I've sent an email to Topping requesting the original firmware. I'll be curious if the unit can be reverted or what their reply will be.
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. But thank you for letting us know.

DataX

Wonder if this is device specific. I just tested with my Note 8 using a USB-C/USB-A OTG adapter and it appears to be working fine.

Timbo2

Wonder if this is device specific. I just tested with my Note 8 using a USB-C/USB-A OTG adapter and it appears to be working fine.
Very likely. My Shield works OK with my Sabaj DA3. I just checked after the problem with the D10.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I've also never had an STD,
Dang I'm sorry bout that. It straight out tells me you've lead a way too sheltered life. :oops:

BTW HTF do you pronounce your user name? o_O

έχω δίκιο

Dang I'm sorry bout that. It straight out tells me you've lead a way too sheltered life. :oops:

LOL. That's definitely not the explanation! I just have no desire to skip protection and risk catching something serious that can't be cured. There are now too many STDs that can't be cured with a course of penicillin or azithromycin.

BTW HTF do you pronounce your user name? o_O

Name: Fred
Pronunciation: frĕd

If you mean my username on here, I have no idea. It's Greek for "I'm right."

Krunok

Major Contributor
LOL. That's definitely not the explanation! I just have no desire to skip protection and risk catching something serious that can't be cured. There are now too many STDs that can't be cured with a course of penicillin or azithromycin.

Sex talk again! :eek: Just wait till @Thomas savage wakes up and give you two a warn before ban thing. :cool: :D

έχω δίκιο

And back on topic, where the heck is Amazon with my Topping D10? Tracking shows that it's on the vehicle for delivery today, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the driver doesn't realize that he is supposed to deliver to me before anyone else on his route.

έχω δίκιο

Dear emicrusher,

I ave to tell you someting you may find ard to believe: I tink your uge caption is missing someting.

Top Bottom