• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Spirits, what you drinking...

OP
Soniclife

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
It reallly needs a wide mouth cocktail glass with ice and ginger ale in it with NON-squeezed lime wedgeS on the side not for the juice but for that flammable stuff that comes off the rind when it is sprayed. It tastes wonderful with sambuca and ginger ale... The vapors alone will make you want this one.
Ginger ale improves many things, I thought you were suggesting the mix on its own. What does the bold bit mean?

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Ginger ale improves many things, I thought you were suggesting the mix on its own. What does the bold bit mean?
The drink(s) needs to be served each in it's own container/glass. The sambuca always remains alone in it's open faced brandy style shape till the very end and the ginger ale is used for refreshing dips into it's cooling quality. The rind of the limes can be squirted all over the ginger ale or even into the sambuca but I don't bother with the lime juice as the rind flavor is what is required.

OP
Soniclife

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Playing vinyl for a change, and finishing the last of my Armagnac, this is amazing stuff, hard to find, I bought it from their shop in the Condom (yes, really).
10329685.jpg

OP
Soniclife

Soniclife

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The drink(s) needs to be served each in it's own container/glass. The sambuca always remains alone in it's open faced brandy style shape till the very end and the ginger ale is used for refreshing dips into it's cooling quality. The rind of the limes can be squirted all over the ginger ale or even into the sambuca but I don't bother with the lime juice as the rind flavor is what is required.
Oh that's much too complicated for me, I'm pour near spirit into a glass then drink. I suppose the glass is optional, it certainly was when I was younger.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Oh that's much too complicated for me, I'm pour near spirit into a glass then drink. I suppose the glass is optional, it certainly was when I was younger.
You are maybe best served with a 50:50 mix of Jameson and Sambuca at room temp. Easy to drink and is a desert in itself.

Top Bottom