• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Surround sound processors

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
The Marantz 7705 has just hit the streets a while back and there are still a few 7704 left around.
I see one on ebay right now brand new for $1650, and might be a few more left over here and there.
That how I got my 7703 a year back
Just sayin

OP
stunta

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thanks. My Integra is already on its way to the service center. Hopefully it will come back in proper working condition. Hopefully it will at least come back.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Thanks. My Integra is already on its way to the service center. Hopefully it will come back in proper working condition. Hopefully it will at least come back.
Good luck on that, hope it comes back in perfect shape or they make amends in some way.

Bjorn

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
I have just upgraded my Onkyo to a Yamaha rxa 3080, so measurements and review coming in a few weeks.
Will be interested to see measurements of the Yamaha receiver. I have alsways experienced their receivers as having a good amount of audible distortion, resulting in a lack of control of the bass and somewhat dark treble lacking clarity. The few measurements I've seen of the Yamaha receivers haven't been great either. However, this is been of chepaer units than the rxa 3080 if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom