• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Why has nobody thought of this …

CapMan

Major Contributor
Audiophile Hypnotherapy

-
you will hear every micro detail
- you will hear more bass, and faster too
- the will be more more PRAT
- unbelievably realistic transients
- hear deep into the recordings
- the musicians will be in your room
- sounds amazing, even in the kitchen

Don’t upgrade your gear and let expectation bias make a difference - we can create expectation bias without the need for over priced equipment through our tailored self guided audiophile hypnotherapy app.

Why not - the industry has used every other mind trick in the book :)

Last edited:

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Audiophile Hypnotherapy

-
you will hear every micro detail
- you will hear more bass, and faster too
- the will be more more PRAT
- unbelievably realistic transients
- hear deep into the recordings
- the musicians will be in your room
- sounds amazing, even in the kitchen

Don’t upgrade your gear and let expectation bias make a difference - we can create expectation bias without the need for over priced equipment through our tailored self guided audiophile hypnotherapy app.

Why not - the industry has used every other mind trick in the book :)
Me thinks thy tongue is deep within thy cheek. ;)

Last edited:

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Why has no one thought of this? Other than maybe some youtube people and even for most of them, there is no profit. No product to sale to make money.

You could do better selling a quantum entangled for good sound prayer cloth.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
The app is the key to the money - it will hypnotise people so that even a modest system sounds like a million bucks …
Maybe you need to include in the app subliminal sounds saying, "your system sounds wonderful, relaxing, alive, vibrant and incredible just like you".

Last edited:
OP
CapMan

CapMan

Major Contributor
It just seems to me that many of our discussions on why people might perceive something sounds better when it cannot , or measurements say it should not, come down to cognitive functions.

The hypnosis app is just acknowledging that and making it official as a system tweak. It would save a ton of money if you could just be conditioned to believe your system sounded great from the start - wouldn’t it?!

Reddoc

Unless you hypnotise my wife and my dog so that THEY can hear the difference in my new components from the other room, it's not worth it...

Top Bottom