• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Epic Road Trips

OP
Ron Texas

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
@Doodski both of those shots were taken from spots within 50 feet of each other. The first one is looking downstream, the second upstream.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
@Doodski both of those shots were taken from spots within 50 feet of each other. The first one is looking downstream, the second upstream.
I guess I prefer the mosquito ridden swampy end of the lake more than the wide open stuff...LoL. :facepalm: It appears that the water is moving so I figured it would be OK.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
If it is OK with you I want to copy the/this image and use it as one of two desktop images that I will hopefully have of yours. I have another that I was able to copy paste as a desktop image. It fits in so well with my blacked out window themes as the dark colors are present even when zapping back onto the desktop. Great pics! >@^_*@< :D

OP
Ron Texas

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
If it is OK with you I want to copy the/this image and use it as one of two desktop images that I will hopefully have of yours. I have another that I was able to copy paste as a desktop image. It fits in so well with my blacked out window themes as the dark colors are present even when zapping back onto the desktop. Great pics! >@^_*@< :D
It's OK, just don't give it out.

OP
Ron Texas

Ron Texas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
You've really done it this time! Glorious shot... Is that a juniper tree on the edge? If that is it would be thousands of years old probably. They grow veryyy slow and live long.
I don't know what kind of tree it is. Elevation is around 9,500'. Did you notice the squirrel?

Selkirks

I enjoy a well planned out road trip every summer. This year is Bitterroot mountains (MT), Lost River Range (ID) and Sawtooth mountains (ID) for hiking/backpacking/mountain climbing. Then going west to the Hood River Valley and Brookings in Oregon for more road tourist type of travel. If time allows I'll stop at Mount Saint Helens on the way home.

Last road trip was good. Started with a hike at home before hitting the road, then on to Cape Kiwanda (OR), Garfield Peak (Crater Lake), Mount Lassen (CA), Slackers Hill (Golden Gate Park), Chimney Rock (Point Reyes). On the way home visited Burroughs mountain (Mount Rainier), Lighthouse Point (Deception Pass) and drove through North Cascades NP for the more scenic route home.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Top Bottom