• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

guys home theatre visually vibrates ?

Andysu

Major Contributor
some may have seen 33" duel speakers used with crossover slopes for subwoofer and its not the size of the subs that bothers me its the visual vibration that , well since dawn of the camera cinema its always been manipulating image to fool the eye , ( basically say it out loud ) i think its fake to get clickbait views

now what tricks to vibrate the image ?
2nd person behind the camera shaking it as that is often what they do in movies
i was chatting with someone on facebook and i mentioned the guy we been talking about him for past month now and what was mentioned , bass shaker the camera can be attached to bass shaker and i have done some tests and some low Hz frequencies below 30Hz start to vibrate the image on my sony 4k handycam

we debated about , jurassic park , the water in the cup , that's just on-set with piano wire being plunked underneath the dashboard and then sound effects editing to fool the audience the sound effects may match the same rhythmic frequency on set or they don't

think is i think videos that have millions of subscribers living off the views that generate $dollars , basically i'm calling him out as i find the video a bit fake , also he's , car bass head and offten in those videos the bass disiorts ! hello yes the bass distorts and i not noticed that in the video its too perfect or maybe he's using audio mixer to lower the bass levels so they don't distort ( that's what i would do )

unless the bass is legitamtally resonating the floorboards floor joists ( where one time at home i noticed certain frequeny between 50 and 60Hz it vibrated my vision for brief few seconds ) i have also seen that happen once on bus when coming to bus stop the engine idlling caused my vision to blurr and that's due to be seated , feet on the floor and vibrating going up behind my spine and head and cuased ( head cavity eye vision blurring )

i would say the boom in his room is very large and maybe too much on the ear at times , plus the room has a bad echo , why hasn;t he installed video projector ? the tv on his wall looks too small and those klipsch are too small vs the 33" subs so bass managnent is going on as be impressed with the amount of bass on the screen channels with proper JBL cinema pa

there's few ways to get the camera to vibrate and bs the viewers for generated click$bait , lol at anyrate i find his videos amusing lol

Ciobi69

some may have seen 33" duel speakers used with crossover slopes for subwoofer and its not the size of the subs that bothers me its the visual vibration that , well since dawn of the camera cinema its always been manipulating image to fool the eye , ( basically say it out loud ) i think its fake to get clickbait views

now what tricks to vibrate the image ?
2nd person behind the camera shaking it as that is often what they do in movies
i was chatting with someone on facebook and i mentioned the guy we been talking about him for past month now and what was mentioned , bass shaker the camera can be attached to bass shaker and i have done some tests and some low Hz frequencies below 30Hz start to vibrate the image on my sony 4k handycam

we debated about , jurassic park , the water in the cup , that's just on-set with piano wire being plunked underneath the dashboard and then sound effects editing to fool the audience the sound effects may match the same rhythmic frequency on set or they don't

think is i think videos that have millions of subscribers living off the views that generate $dollars , basically i'm calling him out as i find the video a bit fake , also he's , car bass head and offten in those videos the bass disiorts ! hello yes the bass distorts and i not noticed that in the video its too perfect or maybe he's using audio mixer to lower the bass levels so they don't distort ( that's what i would do )

unless the bass is legitamtally resonating the floorboards floor joists ( where one time at home i noticed certain frequeny between 50 and 60Hz it vibrated my vision for brief few seconds ) i have also seen that happen once on bus when coming to bus stop the engine idlling caused my vision to blurr and that's due to be seated , feet on the floor and vibrating going up behind my spine and head and cuased ( head cavity eye vision blurring )

i would say the boom in his room is very large and maybe too much on the ear at times , plus the room has a bad echo , why hasn;t he installed video projector ? the tv on his wall looks too small and those klipsch are too small vs the 33" subs so bass managnent is going on as be impressed with the amount of bass on the screen channels with proper JBL cinema pa

there's few ways to get the camera to vibrate and bs the viewers for generated click$bait , lol at anyrate i find his videos amusing lol

Its only a display of big drivers.the room is reflectant.and the subs are more db than needed

DVDdoug

Major Contributor
I vibrated my vison with a massage-vibrator to my head once.. :D I said, "look what it's doing to the monitor". It thought it was electrically interfering!

Somafunk

Major Contributor
If I listen loud I can see my big (relative to 4.6x3.6x2.4 room size) double glazed window vibrate and that’s only with the system in my signature, if I turn it up further there is a certain sub bass/room mode/bass build up that materialises in my bathroom which is out the door and 3m away that vibrates everything in the bathroom.

Could this be the fabled “brown note”?, it seems like the natural place to find it.

Just as well I don’t have immediate neighbours

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor

not sure how he is doing it but the vibration blur i do know its bs

look at car videos , rubbish they are , just distorted bass noise and do you see any actual visual blur ? no you don't , maybe fixings on the car vibrating , not even when camera is inside the sub bass chamber box , no visual blurring effect , that's why i notice the 33" sub video to be bs , after-all this ASR

so how do you think he's doing this trick , disappointed it doesn't move lots of air around the room like in those , car distortion bass videos where the sound gets distorted ?

napfkuchen

Poor guy, it must be annoying trying to watch movies whilst those two washing machines are running in his room!
He could also use two of these, because of the versatile use they have a much higher waf:

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
He could also use two of these, because of the versatile use they have a much higher waf:

lol i guess that video generated lot of youtube $$$$ for the owner

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
i used laser and sine waves to do this , that vibrates the balloon placed over the tube , small mirror and laser beam aimed and reflected , " lissajous waves "

first one i tried no years ago as i'm looking for new idea ,

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
oh , sigh for crying out clickbait $ now another youtube is using this BS vibration effect , wow this sad as i never seen with any other video with subs in past that vibrates distorts the air with a transparent blur effect

someone mentioned in the comments and my reply was its BS $clickbait lol

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
did a bit more looking around and came across this

Prana Ferox

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I'll be polite (why do these guys always have Klipsh) but I do want to lol at about 2:07 or so when the camera is blatantly shaking 90 degrees off angle from the supposed subwoofer vibration

I always liked vids like this to show what actual subwoofer vibration looks like

Ze Frog

On any social media platform it's a job to know what's real or fake, hell even MSM is no better these days, everything is about clicks and views. I certainly wouldn't waste your time calling them out or whatever over it.

Ze Frog

Or a rotary subwoofer, much smaller but can get far below those 33" subwoofers. That's one D.I.Y project firmly on my bucket list.

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
On any social media platform it's a job to know what's real or fake, hell even MSM is no better these days, everything is about clicks and views. I certainly wouldn't waste your time calling them out or whatever over it.
couldn't care less i'd sooner watch a shuttle launch the plume of smoke is more entertaining that is many subs not

or i rather watch a chimpanzee washing a cat for hour

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
Or a rotary subwoofer, much smaller but can get far below those 33" subwoofers. That's one D.I.Y project firmly on my bucket list.
no , no i don't even seen blur vibration with this , yes sad youtuber sub bass heads now resorted to faking their videos with software blur effect

Ze Frog

couldn't care less i'd sooner watch a shuttle launch the plume of smoke is more entertaining that is many subs not

or i rather watch a chimpanzee washing a cat for hour
Lol, there's certainly variety if nothing else, but yes, watching a subwoofer make thing's rattle isn't really very gripping or mysterious. I mainly use YouTube for factual or learning based stuff from a very select choice of channels that match my interests and are just normal people rather than YouTube diva's. Mostly channels like Look Mum No Computer, 8 Bit Guy, 8 Bit Keys, LGR and really a lot of geeky learn something type stuff. There's some great content on YouTube, but a large swathe is pretty dire these days, and the scam adverts over and over and lately propaganda to garner support for a certain country. Really there needs to be an alternative, something that ideally encourages good content and discourages the not so good.

Ze Frog

no , no i don't even seen blur vibration with this , yes sad youtuber sub bass heads now resorted to faking their videos with software blur effect

Yeah, and those rotary subs can apparently get down to lower single digit Hz. Be a nice clean bass as well. I'd probably high pass them at 15 Hz at least, could likely cause injury over time exposed to extremely low, and possibly structural damage to property.

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
brace yourselves for blur vibration effect

OP
Andysu

Andysu

Major Contributor
okay there is a poltergeist moving that drinks can across the floor , lol but the image doesn't vibrate blur and this is the bass curtain love bass music , yeah

Top Bottom