• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

New Kali Audio monitor

dziemian

I was thinking about the same but too much hassle and too expensive in general. Waiting for an active version

Ellebob

Forum Donor
There are two different Phoenix connectors on the back of the speaker. One is for bi-amping and has six connections. Two of them are unused and and the other four connections are for high frequency +/- and low frequency +/-.

There is another separate connector if you want to use the built-in crossover. It just has a positive and a negative connection that you would connect to the positive and negative of most normal amps. You could use the Topping amp with that connection. You would only use the bi-amp connection if you have an external crossover.

When using a single amp channel to power the speaker I would put a volume limiter on the receiver or processor. Most receivers and processors have a max volume limit and I would set that so one couldn't accidentally blow the speaker.

Top Bottom