MC_RME's latest activity

• MC_RME
    MC_RME replied to the thread RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE.
    It is. Though I am not quite sure if that really was your question. The output is real balanced so you need to be careful connencting...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME replied to the thread Neutron Hifi DAC V1.
    I gladly volunteer...just sent me one Isolator V1...:D:D:D
  • MC_RME
    Hi Dmitrykos, sorry, but that is not what I asked. Have a look here...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME replied to the thread RME DPS-2 Linear Power Supply.
    Basically yes. If you attach a battery to the APx input you get a super flat and low FFT result, not much different than shorting the...
  • MC_RME
    The most relevant data (for any USB isolator) is the coupling capacity between input and output. And I am not talking about the value...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
    I did not 'built' this. The unit used by EUVL and described in my pdf is the Autoranger, designed by Jan Didden, published in the DIY...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADCiso Review.
    There is no way to do so. That has been requested since years, especially to give noise measurements a better readability. AP says one...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME replied to the thread E1DA Cosmos ADC.
    Correct, (see manual ADI-2/4 Pro SE, page 23) ;)
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME reacted to Sokel's post in the thread RME DPS-2 Linear Power Supply with Like Like.
    Straight from RME here and here. To make it easier I quote the two posts: (I bolded the interesting parts) So we now have couple of...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME reacted to KSTR's post in the thread RME DPS-2 Linear Power Supply with Like Like.
    For precision development work and precision measurements (of all sorts -- not only audio) there simply is no better DAC/ADC/Amp combo...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME reacted to KSTR's post in the thread RME DPS-2 Linear Power Supply with Like Like.
    One important reason why this new supply exists is that for precision measurement purposes the stock SMPS supply had too much mains...
  • MC_RME
    MC_RME replied to the thread Distortion on Hifiman Edition XS.
    This is fully normal behaviour. The drivers need dampening. In open space they are undamped and swing out too much. Yes, others don't do...
  • MC_RME
    From the manual: Note: Loudness works best in Auto Ref Level mode due to the seamless dBr scale of the volume control. Without Auto Ref...
  • MC_RME
    The ADI-2 DAC does not use the 'PLL settings' you refer to. It has a dedicated SPDIF receiver and clock section (SteadyClock FS) that is...
  • MC_RME
    The Hz increments follow usability and necessity. No one needs to dial in 10001 or 10002 Hz. And without bigger steps in the higher...
Top Bottom