Search results

1. A

Review and Measurements of Sabaj Da3 Dac compared to Dragonfly Black

Ahah, look maybe I got a little bit too emotional with this "clipping at only 1 volt" thingy. Before that I did use to think the DA3 was one the best bargains I got recently (paid about 90 dollars for it) and hell it probably is. Like I said any DAC i have I'd probably try to get a good quality...
  2. A

Yeah, I know what you mean. Thing is, I have nothing to prove that there was actually an objective improvement, hell I don't even have any measurement gear or tools to setup proper A/B testing ( nor have the real will to do so, probably ). All I can go by is my honest impressions after...
  3. A

Hi, yes turning down volume (lets say around the default 19) did reduce the digital glare, but I found particular relief using cleaner power supply and good quality cable over the generic cheap factory one ( with the goal to improve signal integrity and let the PHY turn off pre processing thus...
  4. A

Ohh I see. I had missed that detail, I get it now thanks. So all in all we could say the DA3 is a very good dac when used to drive a preamp or amp, while being a decent one when used to drive headphones assuming you don't push it too hard into clipping (by maybe using a combo of low sensitivity...
  5. A

Hello from Italy

Sure, feel free to message me when you need new italian curse words, I will give you designer ones :cool:
  6. A

Hello from Italy

Thanks guys
  7. A

Hello from Italy

Hi everybody, new member, Italian, recently got interested in audio and electronics. I am here to try understand more about it and help myself choose nice products to buy.
  8. A

Hi Amirm, thanks for your measurements. As an owner of a Sabaj DA3 myself, I read your review thoroughly however not being an expert when it comes to electronics I am having some troubles understanding one of the tests and its practical significance. I am talking about the THD+N vs OUTPUT test...
Top Bottom