• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Announcing beta-test of PKHarmonic VST plugin

Chr1

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Are you serious?

Phone sound quality would make this a pointless exercise.

pjasio253

Well, you're right, it might be nonsense. But maybe the person who hears a difference after using this plug-in will also find that it is audible in such a recording. Of course, the telephone is a gross simplification, using a good quality microphone would probably be better. He simply doesn't want to cause anyone any trouble with his request. If I'm still wrong, I apologize for writing ill-considered things.

OP
pkane

pkane

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Well, you're right, it might be nonsense. But maybe the person who hears a difference after using this plug-in will also find that it is audible in such a recording. Of course, the telephone is a gross simplification, using a good quality microphone would probably be better. He simply doesn't want to cause anyone any trouble with his request. If I'm still wrong, I apologize for writing ill-considered things.

It's not that difficult to record directly from the digital output, which will bypass all the issues with microphone recording. You just need a loop-back driver, something that can feed the digital output back to digital input.

Top Bottom