• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Are Super tweeters worth it?

dualazmak

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Thank you again @617 for your really deep and suggestive insights and invaluable information on both of high frequency sound recording at studio/venue and its reproduction in our home audio system.

Last edited:

dualazmak

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hello @617 and friends,

I just posted on my project thread! You would please visit my post for the details...
A new series of audio experiments on reflective wide-3D dispersion of super-tweeter sound using random-surface hard-heavy material: Part-1_Background, experimental settings, initial preliminary listening tests #912 on my thread;

Your visit and participation will be much welcome.

Let me copy-past here only two photos from there.
WS00007185.JPG

WS00007180.JPG

Dinesh Menon

Your projects are so precise and exhaustive that they may exceed the R&D efforts of established manufacturers of audio systems.
I went through your project thread, discovered the intricacies and implementation of corrective measurements.
Frankly it's too complex for a newbie like me to grasp all the fundamentals of your research work.
Congrats & Best Wishes Sir.
Please continue guiding us.

Top Bottom