• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Canton Rerence vs Pmc tweenty improve system

Morumbi

I currently have some Canton Ergo 690 columns and I want to improve the audio quality. They offer me some canton reference 7, some reference 5 and some Pmc tweenty 24 i. The room is 3.5 by 5 meters. I think the reference 5 would be too big. I listen to opinions. thank you

AudiOhm

First I have to ask who is "They", and are you not happy with the sound?
Only you can determine the sound you like in your audio room...

Ohms

OP
M

Morumbi

I am satisfied with the sound but I want to improve it. That's why the doubt between Canton Reference or the Pmc tweenty 24.i

Norcal

I am satisfied with the sound but I want to improve it. That's why the doubt between Canton Reference or the Pmc tweenty 24.i
I think what was being asked was more along the lines of what specifically do you wish to improve about the sound? Without understanding that, the community can't really give you any good advice...

OP
M

Morumbi

Busco mejorar los medios y agudos. El bajo del Canton es realmente bueno. Thanks

Top Bottom