• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Fiio btr15

OP
Tremolo

Tremolo

I realized that now you can choose the filter shape (peak, low or high shelf). But I still have issues with the stored eq, sometimes I find a flat line and my filters are lost

gat3keeper

I got Fiio BTR15 the other day having issues with Iphone 15 pro max + Tidal MQA files. For some reason it will just stop playing as if it will stop. I tried every setting but no go.

I updated the software to 3.5 and there's this "BYPASS" setting on EQ. Not it's working fine. MQA is not being played with no issue.

However, I don't have the audiophile ears and cant really tell the difference between expensive DACS vs apple dongle. I tried different dacs from cheap to expensive but all I can say is the advantage is more on features and convenience like volume control, EQ, gain, etc.. but not much on sound. Yes it improves " a bit " here and there" but cant justify spending more cash. Hahaha.

Top Bottom