• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Foobar2K ABX Comparator buggy for me / other Windows ABX recommendations?

shuppatsu

I'm trying to use Foobar's ABX comparator plugin (v. 2.1), but it's not working for me. Specifically, track A (and corresponding X or Y) is out of sync with track B (and remaining X or Y). If I'm trying to compare a specific snippet of a track, I can tell which is which just by where the track starts and ends. Does anyone have a solution to that problem? Light Googling did not seem to come up with anything.

On top of that, I'm surprised at how kludgy the comparator is anyway. It's really limited but I really like how the tests at abx.digitalfeed.net let you switch between tracks seamlessly. Is there anything like that for Windows, but where you can choose the tracks and snip the playback sample?

Top Bottom