• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I don't see any Fuse reviews here

Status
Not open for further replies.

whotheff

I've seen gold plated, silver core and what not audiophile fuses. Yet, no review on any of them.
RCA plugs are also left alone in the darkness.

Can someone do some amp tests with and without "audio" fuse?

Ze Frog

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I've seen gold plated, silver core and what not audiophile fuses. Yet, no review on any of them.

Yeah, you won't find much of that here because it's been debunked a long time ago here. Save yourself the money.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
They're not audiophile fuses, they're audiophool fuses. Just the rca plug? Few make their own rca cables so why would you test plugs particularly?

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor

Now, I am not an ASR insider, so I'm speculating here, but I think the most likely explanation is this: @amirm is a busy man. There are only so many hours in a day, and he just doesn't have the time to give a top-quality fuse the burn in time it requires to give it a fair assessment.

Anton D

Addicted to Fun and Learning
No fuse reviews because we all rub special sauce on our unites, thereby rendering any fuse tweaks moot.

Welcome, by the way.

Please feel free to ask people which creme might be the best to rub on your unit!

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor

These aren't things that need reviews. Stay away from anyone claiming you need to upgrade to special audio fuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom