• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Lyngdorf TDAI-1120 questions

stevoknevo

Has anyone been able to run apple airplay stream higher than 16/44,1 mode? This seems to be a default resolution for stream uptake regardless of the media quality from Apple Music.
That's purely a limitation of Airplay (and apparently it's not always lossless despite being 16/44.1)
Nope, almost all LED burned out in my case, this seems to be a frequent problem. I personally have issues sending it back, so probably will have to give up, unless DIY solution comes up. It is pity to see such problems on a device of this price.
I wouldn't go as far to say it's a frequent problem, yours waas the second 1120 I've heard of it happening with (and now a third unit above with @Oblomov ) - Lyngdorf repaired the other one quickly at no expense to the owner, however for whatever are your own reasons, you're unable to return it to be repaired ‍♂️

Top Bottom