• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Which DAC/AMP should I get? Fiio K7 vs Topping E50/L50 vs iFi Zen Signature

thisiscrs

Hello everyone, I would like to finally get a DAC and headphone amplifier for my aged Beyerdynamic T90.

Since yesterday I have been searching forums and tests for different devices. First I came across the manufacturer iFi and the Zen Dac Signature V2 + Can Signature combination. This is currently available for 399 euros.

After looking around here in the forum, I found the Topping E50 + L50 particularly interesting. Here I would end up at around 350 euros. The dealer who offers the topping recommended the FiiO K5 or K7. Would this one also be good?

Which combination would you recommend or where can I get more for the money?

I only connect my T90 and the Audioengine A2+, BT is not important to me as I have a NAD AVR in the room that I can stream to. I currently use Tidal as it is very cheap. MQA... i know. Qobuz is the way to go.

MaxwellsEq

Major Contributor
I can personally recommend the Sabaj A10d (2022). There are sometimes deals available.

bigdewil

Sabaj a20d 2022.

Transmaniacon

I can personally recommend the Sabaj A10d (2022). There are sometimes deals available.
I just got one of these new on Amazon for $169, looking forward to hearing it!

Top Bottom