• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Why does Cannabis make music sound way more detailed and hundreds of times more enjoyable?

gonzoucab

I'm pretty sure this is the stupidest thing I ever read. You certainly are determined to be a loser. And proud to be a fool.
And I'm pretty sure you made this up. I think you're living in your parents basement.
You can check my story, same handler on twitter and all networks.

And you can buy the dip with me if you want to make some money.

Robin L

Master Contributor

Somafunk

Major Contributor
I'm pretty sure this is the stupidest thing I ever read. You certainly are determined to be a loser. And proud to be a fool.

Well………now that little outburst has been purged from your mind what are gonna do next?……….joint?

Bill Hicks was utterly ruthless with his social observations, we need more people with an attitude such as Bill possessed in our current world.

Last edited:

David Harper

Well………now that little outburst has been purged from your mind what are gonna do next?……….joint?

Bill Hicks was utterly ruthless with his social observactions, we need more people with an attitude such as Bill possessed in our current world.
Was his first response to my post one of these profound social observations? If so, you guys are easily impressed.

David Harper

You can check my story, same handler on twitter and all networks.

And you can buy the dip with me if you want to make some money.
nah.... I don't think so. One more time; I think you're making it all up. On multiple forums.

dmac6419

Major Contributor
Uh I think he was quoting Bill Hicks,you're not making a bit of sense,except in your own mind.

gonzoucab

AdamG

Enjoy the Music your way…
Forum Donor
Everyone just Chill man. If your in this thread and don’t like the vibe, move on down the road. Otherwise the “Smoking lamp is Lit”. :cool: Oh almost forgot, what, wait, what was I saying….? Oh yeah. No more personal insults please and thank you.

Raindog123

Major Contributor

Yes. It’s actually Litt. Louis Litt.

9A41B756-7917-4DBD-8D98-511B62342A01.gif

orangejello

Everyone just Chill man. If your in this thread and don’t like the vibe, move on down the road. Otherwise the “Smoking lamp is Lit”. :cool: Oh almost forgot, what, wait, what was I saying….? Oh yeah. No more personal insults please and thank you.
Nice navy reference. Cracked me up.;) I was on on a oil tanker for three years. Used to light up in the Med with African ganga or Turkish hash.

Top Bottom