• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

Rate this amplifier:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 36 10.9%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 164 49.5%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 119 36.0%

• Total voters

daniboun

Major Contributor
For those looking for an alternative to the A70, here is a quick review of the 3E Audio Rev B Module with APx555 measurements)

CassilinRyan

The pain of being an early adopter! Which is why I like to wait for a long while and see how products do in the real world.

Aiyima is not as polished in their responses to me as Fosi, but they have come through in the end. I expect the delay is due to the production refinement that you mention.
I guess so,Especially looking forward to the first PFFB amplifier

hampestampe

Fyi, I got a response last week saying they are shipping amps this week
They have not even borthered to keep me informed about further delay. I did put my order 11th of March and asked them four weeks ago. They told me the delay was two weeks and the shipping time two weeks, so according to that it should arrive by now, but since it still not shipped, it obviusly will not happen.
I'm realy disapointed about this poor comunication, but not surpriced.

Ace123

They have not even borthered to keep me informed about further delay. I did put my order 11th of March and asked them four weeks ago. They told me the delay was two weeks and the shipping time two weeks, so according to that it should arrive by now, but since it still not shipped, it obviusly will not happen.
I'm realy disapointed about this poor comunication, but not surpriced.
They didn't initiate the follow up. I wrote them for the third or fourth time.

hampestampe

They didn't initiate the follow up. I wrote them for the third or fourth time.
Thats actualy what I expected, but It's still poor custom service anyway.
They simply ignored my first mail, then I contacted them again a week later.
How hard would it be to just keep all customers informed about the progress, same text to everyone? I think it would be more easy than answering same questions hudereds of times.

Guddu

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I think they are closing up towards start sending out units, I am seeing some posts on their FB related to A70.
If they have rectified the pop issues, then I would think buyers would be happy enough to ignore the wait time. I have tested almost every new such amplifier coming into the market and they all have pop sound with ON/Off/Auto operation, some have so much that I don't even like to just try those out with my speakers.
You don't realize this until you get such a product, and you see something like this every day multiple times.

Last edited:

AIYIMA:GUO

I think they are closing up towards start sending out units, I am seeing some posts on their FB related to A70.
If they have rectified the pop issues, then I would think buyers would be happy enough to ignore the wait time. I have tested almost every new such amplifier coming into the market and they all have pop sound with ON/Off/Auto operation, some are so much that I don't even like to just tried those out with my speakers.
You don't realize this until you get such a product, and you see something like this every day multiple times.
Yes, AIYIMA has prioritized the start of delivery for the previous pre-sale orders

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor
1f973.png
Aiyima A70 New Products Big Giveback
1f973.png

Attention all Aiyima Audio fans! Our A70 is ready for a new product launch, and we're giving away three A70 for audio lovers to experience and try!
Entering our giveaway is easy:
1⃣
Like and follow our Aiyima Audio page!
https://www.facebook.com/AiyimaAudio
https://www.youtube.com/@aiyimaaudio8133
2⃣
Join the official Aiyima Audio group!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/aiyima
3⃣
Like, share and comment on this post on your timeline and @ your friends in the comments section to tell them about this exciting news.
⭐️
Remember, the more you participate, the better your chances of winning!
⭐️

Prize Details:
This giveaway will end on the 18th of May. The winner will be chosen at random and announced on our Facebook page.
(Complete the three steps above to participate in giveaway)
Don't miss out on this rare opportunity!
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f970.png

#hifi #amp #amplifier #aiyima #audiophile #gift #giveaway #given #giveaways #AiyimaA70 #love

Ricardo Augusto

1f973.png
Aiyima A70 Novos Produtos Grande Retorno
1f973.png

Atenção todos os fãs da Aiyima Audio! Nosso A70 está pronto para o lançamento de um novo produto e estamos distribuindo três A70 para os amantes de áudio experimentarem e experimentarem!
Participar do nosso sorteio é fácil:
1⃣
Curta e siga nossa página Aiyima Audio!
https://www.facebook.com/AiyimaAudio
https://www.youtube.com/@aiyimaaudio8133
2⃣
Junte-se ao grupo oficial da Aiyima Audio!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/aiyima
3⃣
Curta, compartilhe e comente esta postagem em sua linha do tempo e @ seus amigos na seção de comentários para contar a eles sobre esta notícia emocionante.
⭐️
Lembre-se, quanto mais você participar, maiores serão suas chances de ganhar!
⭐️

Detalhes do prêmio:
Este sorteio terminará no dia 18 de maio. O vencedor será escolhido aleatoriamente e anunciado em nossa página no Facebook.
(Complete as três etapas acima para participar do sorteio)
Não perca esta rara oportunidade!
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f970.png

#hifi #amp #amplificador #aiyima #audiófilo #presente #giveaway #dado #brindes #AiyimaA70 #amor

I was lucky enough to participate in this AIYIMA giveaway before I won a T9 PRO, I'm participating this time too, but I don't know if I was as lucky last time, I'm really looking forward to it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace123

Mine arrived today. The build quality feels substantial. The 48 watt power supply is an absolutely massive brick. I need to figure out how to position the brick before I can start using the amp. I think I need it outside the cabinet. The A70 itself is tiny

Ace123

I really like it. I went from a Yamaha RX v750 to a FOSI DA 2120C and haven't liked the FOSI since the first day I got it. While it has a great feature set, it sounded lousy, anemic and you absolutely had to find an EQ that you could tolerate to make it listenable. But it was hundreds of dollars less than the Yamaha and it's form factor was what I needed, something small for a new TV cabinet. This A70 sounds great and is pushing my old Thiels to greater clarity than the FOSI. I bought the bigger power supply and it is the size of a real brick. I played with for an hour tonight at volume and I'm very happy. I do miss having a remote control.

Top Bottom