• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Denon AVR-X3600H AV Receiver Review

rvsixer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I think it's more like the Logitech being able to program the Denon display I think. All I can suggest at this point is to use Denon's remote phone app, which will display bitrate and control front panel brightness.

Last edited:

heboil

I should have kept the Sofabaton. Then I could have taught the buttons to the Logitech. I want to reduce the number of clicks and devices I use. That is why I'm trying to get that functionality in the Logitech.

rvsixer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I should have kept the Sofabaton. Then I could have taught the buttons to the Logitech. I want to reduce the number of clicks and devices I use. That is why I'm trying to get that functionality in the Logitech.
Well it looks like you are absolutely set on doing this via IR, and you already know your solution. The aforementioned network protocol solution gets everything on one device, while also having the bitrate and dimming functions you are after. Best of luck :) .

Top Bottom