• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Custom Aluminum Anodizing Champaign Gold

Yamaha 5000

Forum Donor
I have searched around the World trying to find someone that provides custom one off aluminum anodizing services. I would like for them to provide all the materials (fabrication), anodizing and printing Anyone know anyone who can assist?

image (10).png

joqueval

Hello.
A company that integrates all processes will be complicated.
Maybe some small audio company.
On the one hand you have the machining part of the material, the anodizing treatment and the printing.
Quickly to my mind a company that does crafts or if you master the subject of CAD / CAM.
I have this model, but there are others with a larger bench.
The engraving could be laser or mechanized

Attachments

• es_DKJ3018PRO2.5W001V2_original_img-v6_cnc-3018-m100-1.2.jpg
    es_DKJ3018PRO2.5W001V2_original_img-v6_cnc-3018-m100-1.2.jpg
    242.5 KB · Views: 43

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
They may be able to do the job:

joqueval

Great contribution, @voodooless a nice thing about globalization.
Big hidden companies.
I have viewed the web and I think that it is just what you need @Yamaha 5000

OP
Y

Yamaha 5000

Forum Donor
Great contribution, @voodooless a nice thing about globalization.
Big hidden companies.
I have viewed the web and I think that it is just what you need @Yamaha 5000
Anodization after customization it's a special service we offer if you don't want to see raw aluminium in cut-outs, drillings or big engraved words.

The panel will be sandblasted and then anodized in either black or silver color in order to have better finishing and a very professional aspect​

joqueval

I think you should ask if there are other alternatives, or carry out the anodizing treatment at a company near your city.
As I mentioned earlier, finding a company that has all the processes can be complicated.
On the anodized we find another world of shades that will depend on the cooking time of the aluminum, there are always differences in the shade.
Good luck with the project, you have it close to completion

Attachments

• 28_115.jpg
    28_115.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 44

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
They may be able to do the job:

At OP: I bought all my cases from them. If you provide a CAD file they do the cut-outs and engravings. Super job. Great quality. Very reliable. Perfectly packaged. Worldwide shipping. But not for free, so not for the bargain hunters. But they have sales once in a while.

So might be worthwhile asking about the anodizing. (It could be that the casing Neurochrome offered recently in anodized silver was done by them too).

OP
Y

Yamaha 5000

Forum Donor
I think you should ask if there are other alternatives, or carry out the anodizing treatment at a company near your city.
As I mentioned earlier, finding a company that has all the processes can be complicated.
On the anodized we find another world of shades that will depend on the cooking time of the aluminum, there are always differences in the shade.
Good luck with the project, you have it close to completion
This color chart does show my desired color, but I can't locate anyone who uses it.

Top Bottom