• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help me choose some mini amplifier

Alex1

I am looking for some amplifier with FM and dab+ tunner, min 2x 80W rms @ 4 ohm, cant find something like that.
I found some great looking Dynavox VT-80MK Stereo amplifier only FM tunner, but specs are not great. Dont know how much rms power it have. I found someone wrote 2x 25W rms max, if soo that is not an option.

Also there is an option SMSL A300 or SMSL A100 without radio.

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I would definitely go for a separate amp and add a stand-alone tuner. I have not seen any good integrated amps with FM / DAB tuners lately.

Depending on your budget, SMSL, Fosi, or even (much higher end) the Nord / Boxem / Buckeye Hypex stuff could be interesting for you.

And welcome to ASR!

OP
A

Alex1

low budget 250€ max maybe used but not abused denon if I found.

OP
A

Alex1

What about Auna AMP-4000-DAB? Price is below 200€, min speaker impedance is 6 ohm I think. Price is low for specs on paper.

Top Bottom