• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Truthear x Crinacle Zero:RED IEM Review

Rate this IEM:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 13 3.3%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 42 10.8%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 326 83.8%

• Total voters

berna29

Thanks to both of you.

I have learnt a little more about how to play with EQs then @phoenixdogfan. being a logaritmic scale, I wasn't sure with the Q adjustments it'd just work changing the sign!

@markanini, indeed this enhances the steps quiet a bit. Definitely going to use it.

andymcbain

Very late to the party with these, and wired IEMs in general... the last pair I had were some Shure SE215 about ten years ago, which I loved, but left on a plane and never got around to replacing!

These Reds are impressive I have to say. I find the impedance adapter gives me the low end that I'm looking for - which may be related to how they fit in my ears. They "stick out" a little - though it's not uncomfortable. I'm using the Foobar2000 iOS app to play FLACs from my file server - and this doesn't seem to have a parametric EQ. But a small "air" lift around 10k and above on the graphic EQ works nicely for me. I don't see the need to touch the upper mids particularly - which makes me think I probably wouldn't enjoy the blue version as much.

It's great that decent sounding stuff is so affordable now.

Top Bottom