• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

Rate this amplifier (kit):

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 42 18.7%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 173 76.9%

• Total voters
Nice work. I used the same "eco case" from Hifi2000. They do the job for a fair price )
Any measurements to check how noiseless could be those linear PSUs ?
PS : you should add a DC+EMI filter between AC mains and transformer this is important for linear PSUs
With balanced line preamp works great, now with unbalanced to balanced adapter and unbalanced preamp is a little noisy , idk why

Sokel

Master Contributor
Thanks to Audiophonics france, Brazales Mecanizados precission CNC company in Madrid , Spain and my friend Javier technician working for gob here in something related with high precission solar energy 24/7 systems, we have done this dual mono, linear power supply free from SMPS high freq dirtiness, Toroidy polish totally silent transformers double transformers 300va single voltaje, finally voltaje was higher than ordered, but its still on range, dual mono 3e PFFB power balanced amp with Naim/Exposure style bananas made in germany 1000v ready and neutrik xlr screw internal conections, all fastons and what we call here "clema" no soldering at all. internal speaker cable from Inakustik made in germany and other are default or normal fire retardtant. It works its silent!! Very clean with ATC acording my best friend Javier. View attachment 351876View attachment 351877
View attachment 351875
Very,very minor but if your "clemas" are made of steel you may want to change them to something non-ferromagnetic.
Nice,clean work otherwise!

Top Bottom