• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Waxx

Major Contributor
Thanx,
That was something different but that dude on the banjo is faaaasssst, although I detest the banjo sound in my regular diet of musical genres.
Winston Marshall (banjo, electric guitar, resonator guitar, dobro) left the Mumford and Sons band in 2021. << Yey! :rolleyes:

There was no signs of moonshine in the video. Odd!
Because they are Finnish farmers, not American rednecks. They drink Vodka (or the local Viina variation of it), Kilju and Akvavit mainly...

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
EB078C09-A43F-4B7E-83F8-A2D5DFBBBF2E.jpeg

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't get out much (online dating music discovery) and when @Doodski posted Weeknd, I was surprised that their whole 2022 Greatest Hits 'album' is on youtube.
All 20 songs and all of 1Hour+14Minutes of it.
I am soooo confused! How does this FREEbie keep any one from getting rich or not starving?
Can you legally record the yt stream and legally retain it?
Is it of any worthy quality?
Not that I am a fan of Weeknd...

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
All 20 songs and all of 1Hour+14Minutes of it.
I am soooo confused! How does this FREEbie keep any one from getting rich or not starving?
Artists make ~$1K from every million views of YouTube. Artists with more views apparently get better deals on hits.
Can you legally record the yt stream and legally retain it?
In Canada, yes.

pseudoid

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
How does this FREEbie keep any one from getting rich or not starving?
Artists make ~$1K from every million views of YouTube. Artists with more views apparently get better deals on hits.
But I did not pay nothing to yt... I know for sure that ~$1k don't grow on trees.;)
I am also sure that attempts must have been made to game the yt system...
Can a band performing live (e.g., at Cochella) ask everyone to go to yt and listen to their music... 'everyday, for the next whole week'?

Top Bottom