• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 284 58.9%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 176 36.5%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 15 3.1%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 7 1.5%

• Total voters

tomtoo

Major Contributor
In total seriousness, I'd like to hear a pair. But, dollar for dollar, I think a pair of, e.g., Altec Valencias would be neck and neck with them, and - although a pair of "A" morph Valencias ain't cheap nowadays - one would still be left with far, far more foldin' money in one's billfold with the Altecs vis-a-vis the Orangutans!

:cool:

(full disclosure: I am a former Valencia owner & I still have a pair of broadly similar Altec Santiagos)

Seeing some altecs allways give me the vibes. :)

Last edited:

montyliam

:facepalm:
IMG_1611.jpeg

montyliam

Very strange. Especially considering Erin understandably stated that he never wants to deal with the company again in his V2 review.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I think that was his tactic to say Erin is better than me because he took his video down and I did not do the same with my review. Now that his scheme didn't work, he is going back to complaining about him.

MattHooper

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Eric is only “obliged” to provide evidence for his claims insofar as he wants to engage in good faith and have his claims taken seriously.

Since he chooses not to do so, nobody is “obliged “to take anything he says seriously or representative of reality.

Axo1989

Major Contributor
He did a video praising Erin saying he would send him more speakers to review. Now he says that???

The fact that he segued from acoustic measurements to physical measurements is an indication of a style of argument that bounces along on the distracting/superficial. Perhaps he thinks he is a Jedi?

YSC

Major Contributor
actually I am wondering... in US law could one sue the vendor if he claims that the hole left open is such a problem, yet didn't mention a set of spikes or foot is necessary for it to perform at what it is designed? it kind of sounding like a class lawsuit type of thing to me, if he really liked litigation;)

Duke

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
It can be entertaining to talk about scenarios where the ones we agree with revenge-sue the ones we disagree with over some small injustice. I suppose it's a little bit better than talking about beating people up over some small injustice. But personally I'd rather have my nose broken than be ruined financially.

Steve Dallas

Major Contributor
actually I am wondering... in US law could one sue the vendor if he claims that the hole left open is such a problem, yet didn't mention a set of spikes or foot is necessary for it to perform at what it is designed? it kind of sounding like a class lawsuit type of thing to me, if he really liked litigation;)

Not really. You typically have to prove standing and actual harm and you likely could not show either.

YSC

Major Contributor
It can be entertaining to talk about scenarios where the ones we agree with revenge-sue the ones we disagree with over some small injustice. I suppose it's a little bit better than talking about beating people up over some small injustice. But personally I'd rather have my nose broken than be ruined financially.
TBH I don’t think revenge in a sense of completely ruining someone is a good idea, that was kind of joke side of things, just as a non US resident sometimes the class action lawsuit is pretty lame sounding, so wonders if such BS comments from a designer counts. I apologise if my intention was misleading in the last message to feel like I really want Eric to just die off as a company owner.

Sadly after I did a small search a yesterday about the incident and quite shocked about how Eric’s “response” videos were uploaded, deleted subsequently and reupload to YouTube together with the discussion I didn’t anticipate happens outside of here, I feel like he’s already done a lot of damage to his own reputation and financial status already. Sincerely hope he will publish measurements as he said and stop the litigation thing from here on. It’s a boring world if only rave reviews comes up for products

somebodyelse

Major Contributor
Sounds like stooping to Eric's level to me, and worthy of the same contempt.

Top Bottom