• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

D'AMORE E660.5 Car Amplifier Review

Rate this car amplifier:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 38 31.9%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 68 57.1%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 10 8.4%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 3 2.5%

• Total voters

ssmith10pn

They do a great job for me.
IMG_8591 1.JPG

aaddas

Amirm
Please more car audio

street19

Would love to see more car audio gear tested.

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

davidc

Forum Donor
I was thinking about Noise Canceling Car Audio. Like IPod Pro earbuds but with internal cabin active noise cancellation. If it’s not common now it will be at some point. Apparently I left this part out in my above comment :facepalm:. That’s what I get for not proofreading my post.
I believe most of the internal cabin active noise cancellation circuits deactivate if you try to add anything else to the system.

DualTriode

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Hello All,

SINAD does not win auto audio competitions.

Maximum SINAD will sell only to a narrow slice of the auto audio market.

XM, CD, Bluetooth, 40 Watts and a 3-band equalizer does it for me. *

Keep the vibrating auto body parts on your side of the road, thank you.

Thanks DT

* This is the upgrade audio system at the car dealer. Car sales guys and customers do not speak SINAD or for that matter they do not care.

Dumdum

@Dumdum , can you get Amir an Audiotec Fischer to review?
I have results of my Helix C four and a lot of others… my first tests were with a focusrite 2i2, however when I’ve remeasured the Helix with my cosmos E1da it was clear the noise of the Scarlett was higher than the noise of the amp

I will post them up, I am still not 100% I am using the cosmos as optimally as I can up to yet…

I don’t have a lead made up for the small jack plug so for now I used the cosmos on lowest setting with my xlr speaker rig with a 4ohm load bank and a divider network

I think I can make a lead for my 5watt measurements to use the dual xlr input in mono to get the best performance from the cosmos

I’ll post them up tomorrow

Top Bottom