• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Rate this speaker:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 280 58.8%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 174 36.6%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 15 3.2%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 7 1.5%

• Total voters

DLS79

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I know some might not like this idea, but we could buy used. It’d be a way of not adding to his sales, and it’d be more economical. It’d also reinforce our right to review previously-owned/played equipment. There are obvious downsides going this route though.

$2350 for a pair of a pair of double impacts.

a bunch of other models as well.

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
As i was responding to his facebook post, I started to get errors that the OP is deleted. Here is what I had post before that:

1713293692264.png

1713293742435.png

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
That is not what it’s about: it’s about the freedom do just do this whenever we please, and publish the data and interpretations in whichever way we like.

Fine.

After all this, I very much doubt that. But if it’s good, it’s good… why hide that fact?

Maybe, but that should not be the reason to no longer review a product, because that is exactly what he wants!

Whatever…, let people decide for themselves based on all the available information. Judging by all these topics, people are better at reading people than reading spinoramas ;)

No, on the contrary: ignoring Tekton will do just that. Eric wants us to shut up and never mention him of his brand ever again. Then he can just continue like he always did. That is bad for the industry and worse for the consumer.
Fair points here! Doesn't seem to be any easy solution to this one, like trying to move a cactus.

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
What the heck is an "unsolicited review" ?! o_O
One he didn’t commission (pay for) and control every aspect of. Including the outcome. (Wink, wink) we don’t pay for negative reviews Sir. Something like this I imagine. ;)

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Great response Amir. OBTW Is that a college picture of you in your Tekton avatar? :facepalm:

OP
amirm

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Great response Amir. OBTW Is that a college picture of you in your Tekton avatar? :facepalm:
Oh, it was a professional picture that was taken for HP to use in their advertising while I was at Microsoft. I was way, way older than my college years. :) I should update it with the Japanese bride. :D

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Oh, it was a professional picture that was taken for HP to use in their advertising while I was at Microsoft. I was way, way older than my college years. :) I should update it with the Japanese bride. :D
Glad you laughed. Sometimes, I can be a smarta__. :cool:

TimVG

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
As i was responding to his facebook post, I started to get errors that the OP is deleted. Here is what I had post before that:

View attachment 364160

View attachment 364161

This behaviour alone shows what kind of person you are dealing with. All he does is bait, and switch the narrative when it doesn't go his way. Which is quite often it seems. You can tell this is someone who needs to be in absolute control of everything at all times, typical of narcissists of course. I rarely get personal on a forum, I try to avoid it altogether, especially if I don't know the person.. but this guy? Complete nutjob. Does he have employees? Imagine working for someone like this.

DLS79

Forum Donor
I just clicked on the Tekton Design Facebook link from their website, the entire Tekton Design Facebook page is gone...

it's still there, but if you posted something he didn't like he might have blocked you.

BDWoody

Chief Cat Herder
Forum Donor
Amir is a class act, a pro, taking the high road. If Amir ever wants to test different mini lores, he can test my pair anytime.

Very generous offer.

Amir's certainly having his pair tested, and they seem to be holding up (to the extreme perturbation of his aggressor).

thegeton

Forum Donor
it's still there, but if you posted something he didn't like he might have blocked you.

1713295877088.png

Yep, I've been officially blocked by Tekton Design.

This is a proud moment! I can't wait to tell my family and friends! :cool:

Top Bottom